• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is the greatest NFL player of all time?

Peyton Manning accomplished all that he did with an organization that did little to help him. He carried the entire colts organization on his shoulders.

I don't think there's any argument to be made though that Tom Brady isn't the GOAT. Y'all can argue who number 2 through 10 is all day but Brady is number 1 and he ain't even finished yet.

Yeah Manning may not have the playoff and Superbowl wins, but he made the Colts relevant. That whole city can thank him for having a team to root for all those years. And as much as I can't stand Brady or the Patriots, he's the GOAT. So is Bellichik. I think Favre should be up a little higher too. I always admired his tough guy mentality and play style. It was fun watching him get sacked by Warren Sapp only to get up and get in his face. You don't see a lot of QB's doing that now.

Peyton Manning accomplished all that he did with an organization that did little to help him. He carried the entire colts organization on his shoulders.

I don't think there's any argument to be made though that Tom Brady isn't the GOAT. Y'all can argue who number 2 through 10 is all day but Brady is number 1 and he ain't even finished yet.

Yeah and consider the teams Brady has worked with. He has never had a sure enough superstar on any championship team. The one year he had Randy Moss they broke every league record for touchdowns, but they did not win the super bowl. Unless you follow the game closely, it is hard to name any other player on those championship teams. Brady is the GOAT. The hatred towards him is pathetic.

Yeah and consider the teams Brady has worked with. He has never had a sure enough superstar on any championship team. The one year he had Randy Moss they broke every league record for touchdowns, but they did not win the super bowl. Unless you follow the game closely, it is hard to name any other player on those championship teams. Brady is the GOAT. The hatred towards him is pathetic.
I've watched the game closely for years. What the Patriots have done the last decade and beyond is amazing. They however will always be hated and not respected with there countless scandals.

They have one going on right now that may have more evidence than any other in the past and the league us brushing it under the table because it's playoff time and Patriots as always are in the Playoffs. The league hit them for millions in fines and draft picks last time. I can't image what they will do with this most recent case....

As good as they are they will always have the * next to there name as does Berry Bonds and Pete Rose.

I’m not a fan of Manning, or Brady, but I know when it counts Manning is like 14-13 in the playoffs, with like 9 one and dones. I wonder if Randy Moss had Brady, Montana, or the likes throwing to him his whole career he would have broke all Rice's records.

Back
Top Bottom