• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who owns your children?

Part of the reason we home school.

Was told by Dept. of Education that kindergarten isn't required in Georgia. But, if we enrolled her in kindergarten and then took her out for a week's vacation in September that we would have to have a discussion with DFACS. It would be considered "educational neglect".

No kindergarten? That's fine, it's not required.
In kindergarten, but want to take her out for a week? That's "educational neglect".

Oh hell, the kid still had at least one more degree Fahrenheit before he was at risk for permanent brain damage, no need to overreact!
What people don't realize, doctors and nurses are mandatory reporters under the law; if they have any reason at all to suspect abuse, neglect or danger to a child or elderly person they are REQUIRED by law to report it.

Part of the reason we home school.

Was told by Dept. of Education that kindergarten isn't required in Georgia. But, if we enrolled her in kindergarten and then took her out for a week's vacation in September that we would have to have a discussion with DFACS. It would be considered "educational neglect".

No kindergarten? That's fine, it's not required.
In kindergarten, but want to take her out for a week? That's "educational neglect".
That's read "indoctrination neglect"..They are starting pre, pre-K in Albany. Get 'em younger..

one of two that murdered someone over leaving trash at their trashcan.

No, that's a young man who shot the certified-crazy anger-not-in-management man who attacked his father with a baseball bat right after screaming he's gonna kill him about 10 times.

The dudes were all meeting in the alley over a dispute about how to dispose of a mattress. That's true. But the weapons were used because one hothead couldn't control his anger, couldn't stop his big mouth, and eventually accepted a friends suggestion to start a gunfight with a baseball bat. 1 bat against 2 guns.
Of course bigmouth batman got killed a soon as he tried to use it !
He was 37 years old.
Being such a loudmouth troublemaker a-hole as he was, I'm surprised he lived THIS long.

No, that's a young man who shot the certified-crazy anger-not-in-management man who attacked his father with a baseball bat right after screaming he's gonna kill him about 10 times.

The dudes were all meeting in the alley over a dispute about how to dispose of a mattress. That's true. But the weapons were used because one hothead couldn't control his anger, couldn't stop his big mouth, and eventually accepted a friends suggestion to start a gunfight with a baseball bat. 1 bat against 2 guns.
He was 37 years old.
Being such a loudmouth troublemaker a-hole as he was, I'm surprised he lived THIS long.
Brandishing firearms in a dispute almost always escalates situation it is intimation . unreasonable hot heads always act out more when intimidated in this situation a life could have been saved. When is it ok to meet and argue with weapons? they went for a fight and got it . would they have went if the hot head had a firearm/shotgun? Loud mouth he was, trouble maker? I don't know his record, A-hole I know a lot of them I steer clear of them and wish them a happy life.........

He was 37 years old.
Wait...are you actually defending the Dumpster Defenders?

Back
Top Bottom