• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Plays a Musical Instrument?

I play the radio. But I'm pretty good on the meat flute too.
Yes. You. Are.

:kiss:

This went downhill fast. :shocked:

I play guitar, some bass, drums, mandolin, banjo, and anything else I can get my hands on. I'm not the greatest on any of them but I have more fun than anyone.
alleycat alleycat had mentioned a jam session one time for a few of us but it hasn't happened yet. With everyone being spread out like we are it can be challenging, I suppose, to find a good time for everyone to meet up and play. It would be fun, though.

This went downhill fast. :shocked:
Yes it did... Shoulda known better.

I play guitar, some bass, drums, mandolin, banjo, and anything else I can get my hands on. I'm not the greatest on any of them but I have more fun than anyone.
alleycat alleycat had mentioned a jam session one time for a few of us but it hasn't happened yet. With everyone being spread out like we are it can be challenging, I suppose, to find a good time for everyone to meet up and play. It would be fun, though.
Dude, are you kidding me? It'd be a blast! It just might be worth the trouble of getting everyone together.

Yes it did... Shoulda known better.

Dude, are you kidding me? It'd be a blast! It just might be worth the trouble of getting everyone together.

I used to be so-so, but i havent played in a good while so its worse now. It would be worth a drive as long as folks dont expect more than having a good time. I play Guitar, upright bass, some others

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom