• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Plays a Musical Instrument?

I used to be so-so, but i havent played in a good while so its worse now. It would be worth a drive as long as folks dont expect more than having a good time. I play Guitar, upright bass, some others

View attachment 1092363

Good times are what it's all about!
What guitar is that you're playing?

I only have a couple of guitars these days. At one time I was as bad about guitars as guns. I had them piled up everywhere.

Guitar is the only thing I'd play in front of others. I was OK when I was 23, but I've got almost 20 years of virtually nothing but a little couch picking since.

I have a couple guitars and a bass.. I play mostly acoustic.. I don't pick it up very often anymore.. gotten to where my joints don't appreciate me much when I play.. I used to be decent, but not great.. and can play nowhere near as well as I used to anymore.. I've gotten old and slow lol

I have a couple guitars and a bass.. I play mostly acoustic.. I don't pick it up very often anymore.. gotten to where my joints don't appreciate me much when I play.. I used to be decent, but not great.. and can play nowhere near as well as I used to anymore.. I've gotten old and slow lol

It's amazing how little it takes to make my hands claw up and cry arthritis.

I bet this would be a very interesting jam. All of the different characters here with musical interests from death metal to bluegrass. Yeah, I'd probably make to this.

Back
Top Bottom