• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who said it’s because of a shortage of truck drivers?

Why should i work when immigrants are imtentionaly flooded into here to make my labor worth less?
Yep
When my nephew said he wanted to be a driver , i suggested he find a driving job that couldn’t be done by immigrants, and he did .
He found one where the driver has to be a native born citizen and pass a extensive background investigation , have a clean credit , criminal and driving record , and the background check includes parents, siblings and in laws .

Yep
When my nephew said he wanted to be a driver , i suggested he find a driving job that couldn’t be done by immigrants, and he did .
He found one where the driver has to be a native born citizen and pass a extensive background investigation , have a clean credit , criminal and driving record , and the background check includes parents, siblings and in laws .
McKesson?

McKesson?
No
It’s a little company with 8 or 10 trucks that no ones ever heard of.

They’ve been training him for one of their big moves ,in a few weeks he’s gonna be the lead driver moving a 16 foot wide load from Maryland to New Mexico . And he’s not even 25 yet .

I have a brother and several friends in the shipping business. One is an owner operator that is making bank right now. A couple more drive for frito lay. My brother handles fleet maintenance for a grocery shipping company in Texas. They all say the same thing. Not enough drivers to move the freight that is here.

I can’t do the long haul stuff. If you can, get yourself a cheap used truck and trailer and run it until it falls apart. Pocket the money instead of making truck payments.

Back
Top Bottom