• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who should leave feedback first?

Who should leave feedback first?

• Total voters
I don't mind leaving it as soon as I get to it. Sometimes that's on the way home, sometimes a couple days later. I just sold a pistol to a new member and left feedback on the way home. He was prevented from leaving it for some reason for 10 hours. I don't know why that would be. Some arcane "rule" maybe like so many around here.

Well I've been educated yet confused ; been leaving feedback when I can get too it myself . Don't care if folks leave me feedback as long as they don't leave me bad feedback

I will keep this clean and let y'all take it from here. Feedback is like a ladies loving, or a man's for our lady members. if you get it every day, you can go without it for a time,but still want it. If you get it once in a while, it means more. If seldom it is everything.

Every once in a while you give and don't get it and vice versa. But once you reach a point, positive feedback is better than no feedback or at the least negative.

All feedback is something to be treasured as we strive for ALL positive.

I will keep this clean and let y'all take it from here. Feedback is like a ladies loving, or a man's for our lady members. if you get it every day, you can go without it for a time,but still want it. If you get it once in a while, it means more. If seldom it is everything.

Every once in a while you give and don't get it and vice versa. But once you reach a point, positive feedback is better than no feedback or at the least negative.

All feedback is something to be treasured as we strive for ALL positive.
well , now that you put it that way

Back
Top Bottom