• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who wants some M-16s?

Now they’ll probably be arrested for possession of unregistered full-auto weapons.
From the way the article was written, sounds like the ATF got a warrant to search their storage unit after they’d reported the shipment. ‘Cause, you know, there could be other illegal guns in there.
No good deed goes unpunished.

Now they’ll probably be arrested for possession of unregistered full-auto weapons.
From the way the article was written, sounds like the ATF got a warrant to search their storage unit after they’d reported the shipment. ‘Cause, you know, there could be other illegal guns in there.
No good deed goes unpunished.
I hope they aren't dog owners.

I guess they've never heard of the Titanic Theory of Weapons disposal. Your row boat hit an iceberg and they all fell over board on the way to the local KGB/ATF Office :rolleyes:

1_Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

What? No, Agent Friendly, all the cases we received were empty, No idea what you’re talking about. Maybe check again with the shipper? Could you please put your weapons on safe now?

Probably no one knew these guns existed ‘til they reported them.

Unless it was a drug cartel shipment gone astray. Then it could turn into an episode of Breaking Bad/Just Call Saul.

What? No, Agent Friendly, all the cases we received were empty, No idea what you’re talking about. Maybe check again with the shipper? Could you please put your weapons on safe now?

Probably no one knew these guns existed ‘til they reported them.

Unless it was a drug cartel shipment gone astray. Then it could turn into an episode of Breaking Bad/Just Call Saul.
"Funny you ask sir, there was one case missing from the shipment but since there were so many, and I got such a great deal for flippin' these fer profit, I didn't even bother reporting the missing case to the vendor. Weird. You say that case contained machine guns?"

“The M16 is strictly designed to be used by the military, the report noted.”

Boggles my mind how people can be so dumb in regards to firearm laws. Simple google search would show them their are actual transferable machine guns being sold every day to civilians.

Probably make their heads explode to know the amount of machine guns in stored in bank vaults :lol:

Back
Top Bottom