• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who would of thought!!! Hot Damn!!!!!

DinkyDau DinkyDau you made a great choice going with that stove/oven. We had the same exact style when we lived in Ellijay.

This is the gas stove/oven we had in our B&B in Maine. 6 burners, 24 in griddle, 2 ovens, and a broiler under the griddle. Loved it.

BEA0917D-CD8D-4EDF-8527-E8579C6B9616.jpeg

did the propane people change the stove over to burn propane? you have to change the orifices, change or adjust the regulator, and then adjust the air vent to the burners to get the correct fuel/air mixture. If it is done correctly, the oven will be as accurate as an electric, and the stove eyes will have plenty of adjustment... from real low to singe your eyebrows high
This ^^

DinkyDau DinkyDau you made a great choice going with that stove/oven. We had the same exact style when we lived in Ellijay.

This is the gas stove/oven we had in our B&B in Maine. 6 burners, 24 in griddle, 2 ovens, and a broiler under the griddle. Loved it.

View attachment 3901321
SWEET SET UP !! My wife would love this…heck i would too. !!

If you send me your address I could bring some eggs and deer sausage tomorrow morning.. you cook and let’s have a good time?
In for this !! (Dont yall love the ones that invite themselves to someone elses self invite party ? i.e. Party Crashers :becky:) lolz

did the propane people change the stove over to burn propane? you have to change the orifices, change or adjust the regulator, and then adjust the air vent to the burners to get the correct fuel/air mixture. If it is done correctly, the oven will be as accurate as an electric, and the stove eyes will have plenty of adjustment... from real low to singe your eyebrows high
The stove came with the propane orifices and the regulator has a switch on it. I changed out the orifices and rotated the switch on the regulator for the propane setting...

Maybe I need to start looking for a pro to come take a look at it.

We got our first gas range a few months ago.

It was setup for natural gas, so we switched it over to propane.

The burners don't seem to have very much finesse in the flame height. For the most part, they are low or high and very little in between. I was told that propane doesn't adjust as well as natural gas.

The oven part seems to have a rather large temp swing. Set it at 350 and it will range in temp from around 200 to 425.... I know you're supposed to take the average of the swings, but still, that seems like a rather large swing.

Should I investigate further, or is this normal for a propane range/oven? Things eventually get cooked in the oven, but baking takes a lot longer to finish than recipes recommend.

Other than that, we love it.
I'd have that checked, not supposed to be like that. Flame intensity may depend on btu rating

Back
Top Bottom