• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whole Beef Brisket on sale

Oh damn I forgot about this one..Take a whole head of Cabbage and take out the root..Cut the head in half, take one half and put in the Crock unmolested and quarter the other half..When done, you can take the half leaves and make stuffed cabbage..Rice, ground beef, onions and a can of Ro-tel I like the chunky. I also like the Knorr Spanish rice and into the oven..Oh and top with you favorite cheese..Enjoy

Costco has whole Prime briskets regularly for @$3.99 lb. I bought a small brisket a couple of years ago and made corned beef from it and I have to say it was the most tender, buttery corned beef I ever tasted! Trouble is by the time I cured and smoked it, there was only enough for 6 sandwiches! If I do it again I will cure a whole brisket.

Costco has whole Prime briskets regularly for @$3.99 lb. I bought a small brisket a couple of years ago and made corned beef from it and I have to say it was the most tender, buttery corned beef I ever tasted! Trouble is by the time I cured and smoked it, there was only enough for 6 sandwiches! If I do it again I will cure a whole brisket.
Well, that doesn't beat 1.99. But pretty much anything costco does is good. Had a few things I didn't think was great, but never anything I would call bad.

Well, that doesn't beat 1.99. But pretty much anything costco does is good. Had a few things I didn't think was great, but never anything I would call bad.
I agree- I would normally buy Choice brisket at $1.99 than Prime at $3.99! Price at Costco for Prime is fairly standard at $3.99 lb, so a good choice for when regular store prices are about the same:)

Isn't that called pastrami?

Back
Top Bottom