• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whole house generator install

Quick Update

I ended up finding a installer that was highly recommended (and completed installs one neighborhood over) and willing to manage the whole job. (Pad/plumbing/permits/etc). Job is not done yet but should be next week.

As a side note “Darkdiesel” was very helpful and his estimates were very good. I’m not able to manage the other small details with the install otherwise I would have went with him.

Thanks to everyone for the posts.

I still need a manual transfer switch installed in Monroe. As I said before my meter base includes whole house disconnect and is located very close to the driveway where I would like to park the generator when in use. Mine is a gas ( not natural) portable 15KW generator. Does anyone on here do this kind of work?

Quick Update

I ended up finding a installer that was highly recommended (and completed installs one neighborhood over) and willing to manage the whole job. (Pad/plumbing/permits/etc). Job is not done yet but should be next week.

As a side note “Darkdiesel” was very helpful and his estimates were very good. I’m not able to manage the other small details with the install otherwise I would have went with him.

Thanks to everyone for the posts.

Who did you go with? I am still looking into doing this as well.

Back
Top Bottom