• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's ready for some SEC football??

I'm not lsu fan by any means but this is true ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376419210.555260.jpg

Lol bless your heart lol.

Honestly, I'm a Bama fan from way back, but last years SEC game was the championship game. It even made me mad that UGA wasn't ranked higher, they should've been #2.

Wonder where Bama would have been ranked if UGA could have pulled it out. Just goes to show computers don't have common sense.

Nick T

Amen to that I live ten minutes from uga ill be buried with Larry Munson in the back ground UGA for life

There is no problem with being a fan of a sports team, root for whatever team you want. I just wouldn't make statements about the education that a school offers. Now feel free to make fun of the football program at Auburn, it does suck, I will always be a fan. It just seems that Bama has gotten a lot more fans as of late.....

last years SEC game was the championship game. It even made me mad that UGA wasn't ranked higher, they should've been #2.
Yep, which is why it garnered 16.2 million viewers, higher than any other bowl game (much less conf championships), except the Rose bowl which only had 17.0 million and the BCS which was down from 2009-10 and 2010-11 viewership at 26.4m. College football fans know. :cool:

Lol even in our bad years we were still better than UGA lol.

Alright now - Bama has an outstanding program, but Georgia gave them a serious run for their money last year. I do believe that is going to be a hell of a couple of games this year too.

Based on what?
The Tide's creative marketing of the APR score. http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/NCAA/Academics+OLD/Division+I/How+is+APR+calculated Now forgetting what the APR actually means (and more importantly what it doesn't, for just a second....) they were 11th in the country (not #1 as might be inferred) and notice Missouri isn't in there? Missouri had the highest score in the country at 982 (A&M was 954). Now it is a fact they had the highest APR score released in 2013 of the 12 teams that USED to comprise the SEC in 2011. ;)

Back
Top Bottom