• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's ready for some SEC football??

Yep, which is why it garnered 16.2 million viewers, higher than any other bowl game (much less conf championships), except the Rose bowl which only had 17.0 million and the BCS which was down from 2009-10 and 2010-11 viewership at 26.4m. College football fans know. :cool:

We had to listen to it on an Alabama internet radio station because our sling box was acting up.

Did I mention we were in Eastern Russia? ;)

GO DAWGS!!!!!

The Academic Progress Rate is a metric used by the NCAA to track the academic achievement of teams each academic term. The POINT is that it is one way the NCAA evaluates the academic achievement of ALL universities. That means it is fair to compare the scores and standings of every institution. So you may not like the tool, but it ranked Alabama 11th in the nation and above all the SEC listed teams in the photo. If you don't like it you are welcome to offer another objective measure. Roll Tide!

View attachment 217659

The Academic Progress Rate is a metric used by the NCAA to track the academic achievement of teams each academic term.
If the school declares them eligible to play they get a positive point. If not, they get zero. You REALLY think a system that has the school controlling the outcome is saying anything, at all, about the "academic achievenment of teams"? I guess it's better than a stick in the eye and since there is no standardized testing once you are admitted, we'll never know will we?
I wish the old linked AJC articled here was still available. http://www.usnews.com/education/blogs/paper-trail/2008/12/30/athletes-show-huge-gaps-in-sat-scores The GPA/SAT link (assuming the GPA is from college) would be very interesting...

Now THAT is a fact. :)

Glad we agree on something. I like you passion for LSU. Now that I think about it I think we also share the same opinion about your coach.

18583_432035326862028_640095590_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom