• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's ready for turkey season?

We are too, however the fact is there are more turkeys killed from 10AM till 4PM, however we love the mornings, watching the sunrise slowly come up, a gentle fog lifting and watching the different animals scurry around, and the reverse in the evening, if you are gonna hunt, hunt all day long...
That about sums it up right there.
I didn't have much time to hunt last year due to a lot of remodeling work here at home. I plan on hitting it wide open this season. I have a solo gobbler picked out for my Daughter-he has been working one road in particular quite often. Hopefully, we will get him next weekend.

That about sums it up right there.
I didn't have much time to hunt last year due to a lot of remodeling work here at home. I plan on hitting it wide open this season. I have a solo gobbler picked out for my Daughter-he has been working one road in particular quite often. Hopefully, we will get him next weekend.
I'm in for pics. If anyone can get him I know it will be her. Congrats on a fine hunting partner and daughter.

I'm in for pics. If anyone can get him I know it will be her. Congrats on a fine hunting partner and daughter.
Thank you. She's a great kid.
I went to the lease again this morning and saw three strutters in a food plot all by themselves. I hope that they are lonely and lovesick come this weekend.

Just ordered the Carlsons LongBeard XR choke. Talked to them on the phone and they say shooting with the Winchester LongBeard it will put 182 pellets in a 10" circle at 40 yards. I shoot the LongBeards anyways but was wanting to try a different choke this year. Can't wait for it to get here.

Back
Top Bottom