• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's shooting GADPA?

Dirty J

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
344   0
Reaction score
A few buddies from work and I just dipped out feet in to the competitive shooting world starting back in April.

I've got 4-5 indoor matches under my belt... so far at SS USA in Roswell and Johns Creek.

Who else on here is shooting these matches? What's the outdoor event like... I need to make my way out there...

I just started. 2 matches in the last four weeks. Had equipment issues the first one, but finished 5th of 15 in the second shooting my EDC. I'm planning on going again this week, but if I get hung up at all at work I'm not able to make it in time. I'm only a few minutes from South river, and will attend the next outdoor event I'm able to.

Subing for interest. I've started shooting IDPA at GMSA in Toccoa. Been looking at the GADPA match at South River in Covington though. Little closer drive. If you have a chance, you should come check out the shoot in Toccoa. Nice group of guys.

It has been over a month since I've been able to make one because of working rotating days off, but I usually try to make the Thursday night shoots at GA Firing Line

Looks like some really cool stages. Man there's some long shots in there.

Currently nursing a heel injury. Will try to make next months outdoor!

Back
Top Bottom