• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's wife is this?

How dare she be drunk in public on the 4th of July. Does she think she lives in a free country or something.
Are the laws different on July 4th?
I've never known anyone to get arrested JUST because they were drunk. If that were the case, every cell in Georgia would be filled every Saturday in the fall.

Are the laws different on July 4th?
I've never known anyone to get arrested JUST because they were drunk. If that were the case, every cell in Georgia would be filled every Saturday in the fall.

Article says she was arrested for public drunkenness. People get arrested all the time for public intoxication. Hell, sometimes people get arrested and the only charge is resisting arrest, figure that out.

I'm sure she was no angel, but I still think there's some pretty sad irony in getting arrested for public drunkenness on the 4th of July.

I would've assumed some of the guys from the "For those who like a little bit of meat on the bones" thread would have bonded her out by now

Article says she was arrested for public drunkenness. People get arrested all the time for public intoxication. Hell, sometimes people get arrested and the only charge is resisting arrest, figure that out.

I'm sure she was no angel, but I still think there's some pretty sad irony in getting arrested for public drunkenness on the 4th of July.
I think their is more to the story, she was violent enough to kick the back patrol car window out and kick an officer in the face..

Back
Top Bottom