• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's your Cinderella?

I know exactly what you mean - I could see that easily happening with Louisville. This years Cards are one of the most inconsistent teams I can remember, and that was before we had our Sr point guard kicked off the team. Unless Pitino and players can turn a miracle, Sweet 16 is probably best case scenario for us.

Someone mentioned Georgia State. I have a lot of respect for Kevin Ware and what he went though with the Cards in 2013. With a bone sticking out of his leg, he kept telling the players "I'm fine, just win this game. JUST WIN THIS GAME!". The young man has guts the size of Texas and I would love to see him and GA ST make some noise.

As a GSU alum it's good to see them get their program on the map and under good leadership.

Don't count the Cards out.

Xavier bites the Rebs. Ga State makes a miraculous Comeback and sinks 3 pointer with 2 seconds left.

My Cinderella turned into a pumpkin but my alma mater still in it.

Xavier bites the Rebs. Ga State makes a miraculous Comeback and sinks 3 pointer with 2 seconds left.

My Cinderella turned into a pumpkin but my alma mater still in it.

I spent a year at U of Cincy before transferring to Louisville. Two teams in that area I always knew would give us fits were Xavier (some real knock down drag out fights) and Dayton. They just keep coming at you.

Wow, UAB knocks out Iowa State. Good for the Blazers. I guess they will be focusing on hoops from now on.

BTW, I managed to catch the very end of the Ga State/Baylor game. That Hunter kid was something.

Last edited:
I spent a year at U of Cincy before transferring to Louisville. Two teams in that area I always knew would give us fits were Xavier (some real knock down drag out fights) and Dayton. They just keep coming at you.

Wow, UAB knocks out Iowa State. Good for the Blazers. I guess they will be focusing on hoops from now on.

BTW, I managed to catch the very end of the Ga State/Baylor game. That Hunter kid was something.

That GSU game was great example of never giving up along with thinking you already have the game won.

Fun times.

Especially if you played in the shoebox! UC would DOMINATE any team there. However this year we're gonna see an undefeated team win it all. Big Blue is too big, too strong, too fast and too good this year.

I like the Rebs... Only b/c they are the most non-pc school in the nation... Thousand's of college students waving Rebel flags @ football games is awesome. As far as B-ball gos, the wild cats all the way... And I have no dog in this fight...

Especially if you played in the shoebox! UC would DOMINATE any team there. However this year we're gonna see an undefeated team win it all. Big Blue is too big, too strong, too fast and too good this year.

Can't disagree. The spoiler will have to be a freakish Cinderella with tremendous amount of luck.

I like the Rebs... Only b/c they are the most non-pc school in the nation... Thousand's of college students waving Rebel flags @ football games is awesome. As far as B-ball gos, the wild cats all the way... And I have no dog in this fight...

Ole Miss is a great campus and experience. Flags are no longer allowed and they replaced Col Reb with a freakin Bear but I still love that place. You left out the most important attribute.....they have the prettiest girls in all the world and I got me one.

Ole Miss is a great campus and experience. Flags are no longer allowed and they replaced Col Reb with a freakin Bear but I still love that place. You left out the most important attribute.....they have the prettiest girls in all the world and I got me one.

Well nevermind then.... Another school dies to the PC left movement....

Back
Top Bottom