• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's your Fav?

hildrethj01

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
8   0
Reaction score
I love the NFL "Sorry College Guys" I want to know who's your fav Team, fav player and what game made you the happiest or Shlt your pants.
Well most people hate the guy then like because what he did. But my Fav player is Mike Vick. You can prob guess what my team is. I love the Eagles but I do like the Falcons too.

Game that made me Shlt my pants-

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami Dolphins fan for longer than I care to admit. Maybe someday they will make me proud.

Fiin Fan since 72, been to games at the OB and the new stadium! Moved to GA 10 years ago but still pull for the fins, even tho there hasn't been much to root for lately! They need to get rid of their GM!!!

i was a huge fan of bary sanders, marino, and warren moon growing up. still think marino and moon are the best qbs to ever play. screw elway. he isn't 1/2 the qb marino was. if marino had any running game and defense he'd have won 4-5 sb easily

i was a huge fan of bary sanders, marino, and warren moon growing up. still think marino and moon are the best qbs to ever play. screw elway. he isn't 1/2 the qb marino was. if marino had any running game and defense he'd have won 4-5 sb easily

I could not agree more. Those 3 were IMO hands down the best QB's to walk the turf during their time.

Last edited:
Fiin Fan since 72, been to games at the OB and the new stadium! Moved to GA 10 years ago but still pull for the fins, even tho there hasn't been much to root for lately! They need to get rid of their GM!!!

That's a long time. I became a fan when czonka and griese were there.

Back
Top Bottom