• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whut perzactly wuz tha plan?

I think the plan was to cut it until it almost falls, then pull it down with the rope. Buddy boy cut just a hair too far though.

I taught chainsaw and crosscut saw courses for the USFS and I was amazed at some of the idiots that came to the classes “knowing everything”. “Grandpa taught me and I been running a saw my whole life” was the worse statement you could hear as an instructor. They were always the ones making the wrong cuts, couldn’t read binds or didn’t understand the concept of having a saw plan.

I taught chainsaw and crosscut saw courses for the USFS and I was amazed at some of the idiots that came to the classes “knowing everything”. “Grandpa taught me and I been running a saw my whole life” was the worse statement you could hear as an instructor. They were always the ones making the wrong cuts, couldn’t read binds or didn’t understand the concept of having a saw plan.
There's one clip with two rocket surgeons standing in a pile of limbs all around the tree they are felling with absolutely NO avenue of escape if something goes wrong.

There's one clip with two rocket surgeons standing in a pile of limbs all around the tree they are felling with absolutely NO avenue of escape if something goes wrong.

Escape plan...

5035C79D-9D00-4FB1-9BFE-A6F80A3543B1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom