• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whut perzactly wuz tha plan?

Cutting down trees scares me. I'll leave it to the professionals.
I'll do it when I have to (at the gun club) but I am a man that knows his limitations. LOL! Most of the trees in that video were best left to perfesshunals. I'd definitely pay to have a tree safely taken down vs. destroying my house, my yard or God forbid, a neighbor's home or yard. It's a crapload cheaper to pay a guy that knows what he's doing to cut and haul a large tree for $1,500 than to pay your neighbor $40,000 for a new bedroom.

I'll do it when I have to (at the gun club) but I am a man that knows his limitations. LOL! Most of the trees in that video were best left to perfesshunals. I'd definitely pay to have a tree safely taken down vs. destroying my house, my yard or God forbid, a neighbor's home or yard. It's a crapload cheaper to pay a guy that knows what he's doing to cut and haul a large tree for $1,500 than to pay your neighbor $40,000 for a new bedroom.
Quoted for truth.

There's one clip with two rocket surgeons standing in a pile of limbs all around the tree they are felling with absolutely NO avenue of escape if something goes wrong.

I don't claim to be an expert but I have felled a lot of trees.

I have big feet and I'm slow, and the ONE THING I make sure of is that there is a clear path between right here and way over there. I've learned that bad knees and all, when that tree starts to twist around, dem feets won't fail me now.

I had one tree that twisted and started toward the house, but I had it choked off so it couldn't fall. Had to go change my clothes though, as one of the observers says, an "Oh ****" moment.

Back
Top Bottom