• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why 10?

Makes them look like they are doing something and is a WHOLE LOT EASIER than enforcing existing laws. You know the ones, don't rob, don't kill, don't rape... things like that. Much easier just to make up a new law aimed at people who are already obeying the law. Sort of like when you tell your dog to sit, when he's already sitting, then pat him on the head and say "good doggie".

Ok... too much scotch. signing off now.

Why 10?.....

Simple because it will be that much easier to convince the general public that 5 will be enough as soon as the 10 passes.....

As soon as the 5 limit passes, it will be yet again that much easier to convince the ill informed public that ONE is enough....

As soon as the Single shot limit is passed, yet again it will be that much easier to convince the public that there is no need for individuals to have guns period, and that LEO's MUST turn in there guns before they leave at the end of their shift, if they even are aloud to still use firearms....There are many of those that want to see indiviuals with no firearms period and LEO's with taser's at the most, cause afterall once they outlaw firearms NO ONE WILL HAVE THEM SO WE WILL ALL BE SAFE! (Sadly many think like that)

Welcome to our not so far away future already seen by our friends overseas.

Oh and then the Knife laws will be restricted just as strong as the firearms communtiy.......

I love the USA and what it USED TO STAND FOR, but sometimes I trully dislike the people in it. And fear that before I am old and gray we will be just another helpless country.....

Last edited:
It is the principle of boiling the frog. A little at the time until its done. The politicians could not care less about our safety. Gun Control is about People Control. Hitler, Stalin and more recent even Gadafee will agree. There were more people being killed by governments in the human history than all the plague and wars combined. Being disarmed makes it a LOT safer for the "masters" such as the Nazi and/or Commies to take over and implement their agenda.

It is the principle of boiling the frog. A little at the time until its done. The politicians could not care less about our safety. Gun Control is about People Control. Hitler, Stalin and more recent even Gadafee will agree. There were more people being killed by governments in the human history than all the plague and wars combined. Being disarmed makes it a LOT safer for the "masters" such as the Nazi and/or Commies to take over and implement their agenda.

just the plain ole truth

I'm not worried. Let them limit it to 10. I carry .45, baby, so 7+1 is plenty, thanks. If you guys didn't carry such weak rounds, you wouldn't need more than 10, anyway.

I'm not worried. Let them limit it to 10. I carry .45, baby, so 7+1 is plenty, thanks. If you guys didn't carry such weak rounds, you wouldn't need more than 10, anyway.

Ahh... but that comes with a danger of its own. After they pass the 10 law, they will then say that you cannot have a pistol with a larger caliber than .38, then .32, etc... I know your post was in jest, but... Too many folks don't understand that we have to protect each other's rights, even if the proposed changes don't directly affect us.

Back
Top Bottom