• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why, ''Call or text me, I want it''?

Regardless, I'm talking to the other member before I drive. There are circumstances that would justify having to postpone a meet. There's no need in someone making a dry run, and the other member getting Neg. FB, just due to a lack of communication.

I agree if I'm set to meet someone in Byron. However, if I'm driving to Vinings and the douche doesn't show or stop me from coming up I-75? Nuclear neg.

This selling/buying thing is so simple. Be a man, handle your business however it takes to make the transaction, but handle details and specifics in PM's. Example:

PM: Per our conversation today we will meet at Cobb Civic Center at 5pm on 1/15/17, and I will purchase the Rem model 700 .243 in excellent condition with no blemishes for $550.00. Please confirm this message.
Exactly.

Texts for final confirmation only if it's the first deal...anytime after that is fine with me. It's the no pictures that gets me. Isn't there a sticky on here somewhere that e plains to folks how to?

Yeah. I blocked a guy because he kept telling me to call him after I told him
I conducted all business through PM's. Plus he was wanting to drive over 3 hours for a $125 rifle......just didn't want to fool with that.

I almost always deal through text or call. It's easier and faster. PM'ing sucks.

I haven't ever been a big hurry to buy or sell, and I have more to do than play phone tag, try to take notes, or tell the condition of something by a little 3x3 picture.

This is just a hobby, not a livelihood.

I haven't ever been a big hurry to buy or sell, and I have more to do than play phone tag, try to take notes, or tell the condition of something by a little 3x3 picture.

This is just a bobbie, not a livelihood.
I'm not always sure how long I'll be in town so if I'm buying or selling I intend to do it quickly. Just a different way of doing things I suppose.

I agree if I'm set to meet someone in Byron. However, if I'm driving to Vinings and the douche doesn't show or stop me from coming up I-75? Nuclear neg.

Whichever trader has to leave first to make the meet needs to call the other party, before they leave to be sure it's good to go.

Back
Top Bottom