• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why, ''Call or text me, I want it''?

I have a simple rule. I do not meet someone without talking by phone first. Part security, part making sure we are on the same page. I have no problem pm'ing I will take it, but to set up meeting, it has to be by phone. Just my silly ways, but I don't bend. I want to hear that voice. Wallacem.

I have a simple rule. I do not meet someone without talking by phone first. Part security, part making sure we are on the same page. I have no problem pm'ing I will take it, but to set up meeting, it has to be by phone. Just my silly ways, but I don't bend. I want to hear that voice. Wallacem.

I am the same way. I need to hear the voice so I can profile.

While I understand wanting to "Hear" someone, I prefer to set up all meetings through PM's. That way if there is a problem, I have a trail for the mods. Then I can justify a neg feedback if needed.

While I understand wanting to "Hear" someone, I prefer to set up all meetings through PM's. That way if there is a problem, I have a trail for the mods. Then I can justify a neg feedback if needed.
Same here.

I do like to call when leaving for a meet to make sure we are on the same page and nothing has changed..

My serial killer detector is 99% accurate. I am on meet 98 so it would appear the next one is in doubt. His name is Jeffery Dahmer, but I think it will be OK.

Back
Top Bottom