• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why can't traders be honest?

Jsp

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
26   0
Reaction score
I understand wanting the most you can get for a sale or trade. Pricing something higher than you can buy it new from a store, then claiming it is a hard to find item, then getting miffed when someone calls you out and reports your post is ridiculous. This isn't in reference to one single seller/item but a general observation forum wide.

This is what it equates to, " I have a dollar bill, near mint condition. It's a hard to find dollar that was only made in 2016. I hate to let it go cause it's my special dollar. I want $1.25 for it" the poster gets no response and bumps the item a couple times, then, another member says,"That's not a special dollar and you're wanting more than it's worth.", op gets mad and reports. Lol

www.quickmeme.com_img_ba_ba1d721a865e80808d9587b4b79114daae7a39de48853ea578c994e653a40b0b.jpg

I understand wanting the most you can get for a sale or trade. Pricing something higher than you can buy it new from a store, then claiming it is a hard to find item, then getting miffed when someone calls you out and reports your post is ridiculous. This isn't in reference to one single seller/item but a general observation forum wide.

This is what it equates to, " I have a dollar bill, near mint condition. It's a hard to find dollar that was only made in 2016. I hate to let it go cause it's my special dollar. I want $1.25 for it" the poster gets no response and bumps the item a couple times, then, another member says,"That's not a special dollar and you're wanting more than it's worth.", op gets mad and reports. Lol

Oh hello there.....you must be new here!

I get what he's saying. I've offered up people exactly what they wanted in a trade and in PM they're like,"Nah, add this and that", or"how much is your cash price now?". Shady as hell IMO.

Back
Top Bottom