• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do banks get a pass?!

We Were Warned

Sir Josiah Stamp, president of the Rothschild Bank of England and the second richest man in Britain in the 1920s, said the following in 1927 at the University of Texas:

“The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take their wealth away from them but leave them the power to create money, and with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear for then, this would be a better and happier world to live in. However, if you want to continue to be slaves and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit.”

We Were Warned

Sir Josiah Stamp, president of the Rothschild Bank of England and the second richest man in Britain in the 1920s, said the following in 1927 at the University of Texas:

“The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding sleight of hand...

True:

Almost everything retail store that has customers is open more than banks. Why do they get to have limited schedule?

*****ing over

Bank branches will be a thing of the past one day..... has anyone ever been to the USAA in Columbus? They literally put you in a room with a computer and you video message a banker off site!

The first time we went there my brother in law was buying a truck, we brought 25k in cash.... no one to take it. We had to deposit it into the ATM’s, total **** show.

We Were Warned

“The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take their wealth away from them but leave them the power to create money, and with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear for then, this would be a better and happier world to live in. However, if you want to continue to be slaves and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit.”
Of course a Rothschild knew and said that.. they are the ones behind all the banks, federal reserve, the shadow governments...almost every country in the world is beholden to the Rothschilds, Rockefeller, Morgans, etc

Banks realize that if you are open 24/7 people will do business 24/7. If you are open 8-5 people will do business 8-5. The web and atm have extended banking hours. I have friends who work at the bank and while the lobby may only be opened certain hours there those who work behind the scenes before and after. Interesting to me this is mentioned. I took off early yesterday to take my kids to the bank to cash in change they had rolled. I had been trying to find an opportunity for a month and wanted to do it before school started. I'm cool with them working the hours they work. I have worked and sacrificed to have the same schedule. Allows time for the important things like family.

Back
Top Bottom