• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do I do this to myself....

Just put another suppressor in jail, and before I have even gotten my first two out of jail that I purchased back in January. Filed for this one as individual instead of trust, just to avoid the 1+ year wait time.

Sandman L. The Silencer Shop kiosk was super easy to use and convenient. Fingerprints on the machine, photo from the app. All done in less than 20 minutes and didn't have to go to courthouse for prints or get passport photos done.
Good luck on those wait times. 2 individual Form 1s pending at 10 months and an individual form 4 at 9.5 months. Just had another form 1 approve at 8 months. It's all up to what inspector has your ish

Good luck on those wait times. 2 individual Form 1s pending at 10 months and an individual form 4 at 9.5 months. Just had another form 1 approve at 8 months. It's all up to what inspector has your ish

Pppppffffttt. I'm 3 years and 1 month into a wait for a holster. Dead serious.

I keep seeing the .22 can I want pop up for sale on various sites but the wait for it to get to the dealer and then the wait for the stamp to come back keeps me from buying it. I'll just keep using my 9mm can for now.

Back
Top Bottom