• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do members hide their activity on the ODT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I stay logged on 24/7. I don't know how much time lapses before it doesn't show any recent activity, for all I know it could show me looking at this thread for the next 9 hours until I get to work tomorrow morning. I don't want anyone to think I'm not replying to their pm bc it shows recent activity, so I hide mine.
First real answer that wasn’t some kind of joke. I have 3-5 devises loged in at any one time, 24-7.
I don’t want people thinking I don’t respond or ignoring anyone.

Well try to take it a little easy as it takes all kinds of people to make up this world and a lot of them may not be as smart and sharp as you are, although I give you a pass being in Eatonton as that is where I began my formal education attending the first grade in Eatonton and that was before WWII!

I attended the first grade at the Eatonton Grammar School, then went to a private school.

If you're passing through, you should stop in and see what they have done with the old schoolhouse. Now it's the Plaza Arts Center.
The city has 4 or 5 outside concerts in front of the schoolhouse each summer.

I have.. I've often wondered where you are what might you be doing...im not weird or anything...does that make you feel weird...i hope not because I'd like to get together soon over a couple of Cocktails and just chat...does that seem like something you'd be Enterested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom