• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do members hide their activity on the ODT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2g880m.jpg

I hide mine only because I don't figure it's anybody's business when I am and am not on. But with that said I also try an due diligent about quickly responding to PMs. Most of the time. Let's be honest. As great as ODT is, it's not the most important thing in the world.

You are correct, but answering PMs should be the first order of business whenever someone logs onto the ODT.

About half the lameasses I have on Ignore are there because they can't seem to reply to PMs, some of those they initiated.
It gets even better when they lie about it.
I had an asshat claim the reason he didn't reply was because his Uncle was in the hospital, but he did have time to log onto the site and browse around.
Had another asshat that "left his phone at home", I guess it was his wife that was logged on twice that night (about midnight and 2am) looking for love, in all the wrong places. lol

I guess it's the rude lameass lying millinias that has become the norm and accepted by so many.

You are correct, but answering PMs should be the first order of business whenever someone logs onto the ODT.

About half the lameasses I have on Ignore are there because they can't seem to reply to PMs, some of those they initiated.
It gets even better when they lie about it.
I had an asshat claim the reason he didn't reply was because his Uncle was in the hospital, but he did have time to log onto the site and browse around.
Had another asshat that "left his phone at home", I guess it was his wife that was logged on twice that night (about midnight and 2am) looking for love, in all the wrong places. lol

I guess it's the rude lameass lying millinias that has become the norm and accepted by so many.
Hmmmm, im starting to think maybe they hide it so your creepy ass can't stalk them :boink:

Had another asshat that "left his phone at home", I guess it was his wife that was logged on twice that night
Stop lowballing and people will answer you back.

9FC0D69F-A159-4D59-904C-142599A69B91.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom