• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do people expect delivery of items ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I make an offer on the item I usually offer to meet at the location of the seller's choice.

If I'm selling an item I'll usually specify how far I am willing to travel to make the deal.

Cant make sense of people replying to sales post , asking for a lower price then wanting you to accomodate them buy driving 30-75 miles to bring it to them . Are they not the one inquiring ? Why do i want to waste my gas money and time to do this after i agreed to a lower price ? This only benefits them more .
Does this irritate others ? Or is it just me because im a d*** ? It happens 90% of the time .
If i inquire about a gun i let the seller pic a spot because i contacted him as im interested in his item .
Just cant understand people.

Pretty sure it is Amazonian Primus itis... I have a cure... :pound:
ODT Prime.jpg
:)

I learned early on to price my stuff less than retail, but higher than what I actually want to get out of it. Never once, that I remember, have I had someone offer to take anything for listed price, despite being less than even online retail prices. I always assumed everyone else priced their stuff the same way, aside from those who list stuff well over retail, so I usually ask if they will take a little less than listed price. Unless the ad says price is firm, I assume it's not and that the seller has some flexibilty in their asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom