• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do people leave guns in their cars especially overnight?

If it did, your kind and honest neighbors would surely scoop it up and put it back in your bowl.

As for myself, if my pistol is locked in my parked car, 90% of the time it's either disabled with a lock or physically locked to the seat frame with a vinyl coated 1/4" thick braided steel cable and a decent sized padlock.

I've posted pics of that set-up here before, months or years ago.
If It Makes You Feel Better.

That reminds me, I need to get my cable cutters off the dash of my truck. They are expensive, very sharp, and prone to rust. They are made for cutting stranded steel cable up to 3/8 inch. Like wire cutters, only better, and fit right in your back pocket.

e5ce37ad8fb6e8c66b0d5f41442f9a7f.jpg

Recently Jacksonville FL was in the news down hear about guns being stolen from cars. The Sheriff's recommendation was to lock your car? http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...-unlocked-car-doors-in-jacksonville/437296000

Why do people leave guns in their cars to be stolen? My neighbor left her pistol in her unlocked car over night and what do you know it got stolen.

They also like to target places like fitness centers where they know women go in and will more than likely leave all their personal stuff in the car.

Back
Top Bottom