• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do the Traders with NEGS seem to have the best deals?

Today I saw a guy with 1 neg, turn down a sale to a member with 0 feedback. What's that kinda moron called, an oxy?
Don't forget it was also a 22 year old kid turning down a 70 yr old Marine. Jackass. Funny, that Marine seems to have gotten 3 positive feedbacks today last time I looked.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I got a neg back long ago and all I post is good deals.... reason being?? Because I know what true value is and.... I don't like waiting for months to make a buck when I need a extra dolla!! PM me for details.

My neg came from me not trading a kimber raptor II for a ruger 1911. No time, place, deal agreement, or anything agreed apon... but all the talking was over text so I couldn't argue it... lesson learned.

Did you dispute it with the Mods?

Maybe it's just because it's me but I left a solid Neg, all in PMs and it got removed just in time for another upstanding member of the ODT to get scammed by the same member.
Feelings are more important than Feedback.

This is a feeling site first, then a trading site.

Hell, I'll probably get infracted and banned for posting the truth.

Stuff happens . still hard to u derstand getting a neg if you treat the other person honestly, promptly, communicate well, show up, product as advertised. If you get negged cause other guy doesn't like tone of your voice that stuff shouldn't stick and be removed. But say you have 24 positives and 4 NEGS for crawfishing or dishonesty ,you should be avoided. That is a pattern. Still, I almost pm'ed yesterdayon 2 guns but noticed the negs and constant"bump-begging" in those threads and just moved on. Both were good prices

I got a neg back long ago and all I post is good deals.... reason being?? Because I know what true value is and.... I don't like waiting for months to make a buck when I need a extra dolla!! PM me for details.

My neg came from me not trading a kimber raptor II for a ruger 1911. No time, place, deal agreement, or anything agreed apon... but all the talking was over text so I couldn't argue it... lesson learned.
That doesn't qualify as a neg I don't believe.

I don't always have all the best deals, but when I do, I refuse to offer them to people with a better feedback rating than myself because, you know, it's them that can't be trusted.

Don't forget it was also a 22 year old kid turning down a 70 yr old Marine. Jackass. Funny, that Marine seems to have gotten 3 positive feedbacks today last time I looked.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

seems like i must have missed a good thread

Back
Top Bottom