why do we allow obvious flippers to profit off of odt

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBH13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
164   0
Reaction score
serious question. there are a couple of members who have been mentioned in threads before that are known flippers who are allowed to constantly rip people off. im not talking about buying a box of .22 at walmart and flipping it for 5 bucks more but the guys that buy firearms on here and then instantly double the price and relist them the same day. We have many threads that discuss the difference between buying and trading for personal pleasure and then the ones who do it strictly for profit (a felony). These members have actively burned several members on here for not small amounts of money and have the feedback to show for it. I doubt anyone will have a hard time guessing who some of these folks are. Tired of seeing decently priced items get snatched up and then immediately relisted for stupid prices.

I don't understand the problem.

If there's a buyer for the alleged overpriced item... is it really over priced?

If it truly is over priced... then the item will sit unsold. No one is harmed by that.

If it bothers you so much, then just put that user on block - you'll be a much happier person for it. :D

IMG_1655.JPG

For every flipper's ad I see @Bypass buys something and post it for sale the same day for cheaper so I consider it even:boink:

well unfortuantly one of his items is one of the ones im talking about. he sold it for a fair price and then it was listed the next day for a few thousand more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom