• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why do we allow obvious flippers to profit off of odt

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the *****ing, whining, moaning, complaining, lobbying, crying, etc., etc., about buying and selling, legally or illegally, is nothing more than a temper tantrum thrown by members who a.) weren't fast enough to buy it themselves, b.) tried lowballing the seller unsuccessfully, c.) can't get what they want for their Glock, or d.) are secret communists that think they should be entitled to other people's property because....well, just because.
s2.quickmeme.com_img_11_11eba44b4dee85843d5e2d5b2a4f32bdb7ced69d22c565e911d557162726781e.jpg

All the *****ing, whining, moaning, complaining, lobbying, crying, etc., etc., about buying and selling, legally or illegally, is nothing more than a temper tantrum thrown by members who a.) weren't fast enough to buy it themselves, b.) tried lowballing the seller unsuccessfully, c.) can't get what they want for their Glock, or d.) are secret communists that think they should be entitled to other people's property because....well, just because.
Case Closed.jpg

And.....you can't git no good deals at the gunshows no more neither! Everybody has a gunbroker account and a good idea of market values! How can I buy low and sell high if everyone knows whut they got? Taint fair.

The Internet is tough for those that have thin skin. While I would thoroughly enjoy reading though and joining in on the mockery on posts for $1500 chopped-stippled-slide relief cut-.05 lbs trigger pack Glock and the like, this isn't my site. Besides, I've seen a few moderators put an end to 100K listings for ridiculous items.

Just keep a list of the d-bags and don't do business with them.

so let me get this straight.. you want to turn ODT into obamacare with guns?

I'm confused when people who so adamantly fight for free market, ***** about how the leaders should make the sellers stop selling at prices they don't agree with

Some of the same folks who think the government shouldn't know what guns you have but insist on making you sign a Bill of Sail if you're buying one of theirs.

People can do what they want. If it ain't hurtin' me, live and let live.

The "live and let live" theroy has one problem --- Buy sell and trading site like this benefits when it has a reputation for being a place where deals are offered rather than being a place where junk is peddled or good guns are listed for sky high prices.

People who browse the ODT classifieds and find price gouging offers will not want to come here and shop anymore, nor are they are not likely to list their items here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom