• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why do we allow obvious flippers to profit off of odt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since we are talking about things that should be allowed or not...

Why are bull**** threads like this allowed to exist, but if you post a picture of a scantily clad, but fully covered, woman, that gets deleted and you probably get a point?

I'd rather see tits...
lol. Yes.

batman.jpg

Well, since we are talking about things that should be allowed or not...

Why are bull**** threads like this allowed to exist, but if you post a picture of a scantily clad, but fully covered, woman, that gets deleted and you probably get a point?

I'd rather see tits...

Maybe all firearms transactions should have to go through an FFL dealer?
Why don't people have a problem with a FFL dealer giving them peanuts for their trade in, and charging them out the wazoo for a new weapon?

If you think someone is "making a profit" place them on ignore, so you will feel better about yourself. lol

Liberals would be complaining if you hung them with a gold rope.

Maybe all firearms transactions should have to go through an FFL dealer?
Why don't people have a problem with a FFL dealer giving them peanuts for their trade in, and charging them out the wazoo for a new weapon?

If you think someone is "making a profit" place them on ignore, so you will feel better about yourself. lol

Liberals would be complaining if you hung them with a gold rope.

LOL, there are some epic threads here with neo-commies whining about the LGS only offering them $350 for their used Glucks. I mean they paid $475! How does the gun lose $125 in value just because they shot it....and changed out the internals to upgraded components?.....and had the slide milled to lighten it up....and well.....yeah.....maybe stippled it a little......LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom