• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why do we allow obvious flippers to profit off of odt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problems with Porpoises & Dolphins on the ODT as long as they.............. Oh.. never mind, you didn't mean those kind of Flippers :rolleyes2:
tmp_20519-images(6)-2088677645.jpg

Once i buy something it's mine to do as i please. Once i sell something it's no longer my concern.
What others ask for their stuff is not my business. What i ask for my stuff is my business.
It's just a website.

i'm pushing towards 350 trades with 100% feedback and i don't have an ignore list. My plan seems to be working. :noidea:

Once i buy something, it's mine to do as i please. Once i sell something, it's no longer my concern.
What others ask for their stuff is not my business. What i ask for my stuff is my business.
It's just a website.

i'm pushing towards 400 trades with 100% feedback and i don't have an ignore list. My plan seems to be working. Just sayin..... :noidea:

well the main individual im talking about has less than a quarter of that and more negs than i've ever seen anyone have on here so that may also have something to do with it.

I don't think he's advocating dissolution of property or even set prices on other folks goods but a callout or two wouldn't be a bad idea..this topic has been discussed before though and was deemed a nogo option..
And it still is.

I don't see why people don't like a price they feel somehow entitled to get a dig in.
you don't like the price of the mega burger at the local grill, you call the owner and politely tell him how you feel, all is good. You go to his store front and start yelling and making a fuss you will likely get the law called on you.
These ads are each members "store front" Just because you have the aneminity, doesn't make it OK.
We don't have any issues with respectful PMs, but SA comments or "call outs" are not allowed here. And frankly that would be pretty immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom