• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why does everyone wanna see DL or GWCL?

OMG, here we go again....

Someone else can play...

So you have the numbers run on any firearm before you purchase it? That's cool. You must be in law enforcement.

The law enforcement around here want to have the firearm in hand before running the numbers.

That's what I thought. Good answer.

Is there a resource on the interwebs to check a serial number to see if is stolen. I have seen several folks mention checking serial numbers

I think there is a searchbar on www.atf.gov somewhere. You just enter in the serial numbers and if you dont get flashbanged out of bed in the middle of the night by men in black then you know that none of them are stolen.

I think there is a searchbar on www.atf.gov somewhere. You just enter in the serial numbers and if you dont get flashbanged out of bed in the middle of the night by men in black then you know that none of them are stolen.
I literally laughed out loud when I read that. Lol!

paddle-faster-i-hear-banjo-music-t-shirt-from-the-movie-deliverance-58_1024x1024@2x.jpg

You should always use discretion. Is this guy a felon? Not likely. Would you hand him a gun or buy one from him? Only you can make that decision. In real life he has worked at Walmart as well as appearing in several other television and film roles. Also he didn't really play the banjo, that was faked. Maybe he is a member here?

Back
Top Bottom