• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why does everyone wanna see DL or GWCL?

View attachment 1560969

You should always use discretion. Is this guy a felon? Not likely. Would you hand him a gun or buy one from him? Only you can make that decision. In real life he has worked at Walmart as well as appearing in several other television and film roles. Also he didn't really play the banjo, that was faked. Maybe he is a member here?
Pretty sure I saw him door sharking at the gunshow on Jonesboro Road.

View attachment 1560969

You should always use discretion. Is this guy a felon? Not likely. Would you hand him a gun or buy one from him? Only you can make that decision. In real life he has worked at Walmart as well as appearing in several other television and film roles. Also he didn't really play the banjo, that was faked. Maybe he is a member here?
I think his screen name is.....nope, too easy...nevermind

It makes you and the sailer safer I don't axe to cee a DL or Purmit...

My BOS requires a selfie with the buyer, all 10 fingers printed, a credit report from all three major companies, small sperm sample, your spouses or kids SSN, and a saliva swab of the cheek.

for an AR15, ****... I gotta 25 min class I'm going to give you on top of all the other ****.
LOL

my answer to your question is for me as the seller to make sure I'm selling to someone who is not a convicted felon and who can legally own a firearm. seems reasonable to me.
GLWS I have a ALABAMA carry permit and a DL and we'd even have to go through an FFL for me to buy but because you asked for a DL or carry permit I'd move on to the next deal.

my answer to your question is for me as the seller to make sure I'm selling to someone who is not a convicted felon and who can legally own a firearm. seems reasonable to me.
Like a convicted felon wouldn't lie to you or have a fake drivers license or GWCL...?

Like a convicted felon wouldn't lie to you or have a fake drivers license or GWCL...?
they might........liars are a dime a dozen. I'd still feel better seeing some type identification/picture ID to let me know who I was dealing with. If he lies he lies.......if he shows me a drivers license in his prison uniform I'm not selling him ANYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom