• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why does this keep happening

The screw that holds the stock to the receiver...Hell...Just sell it to me for 25 bucks. I'll fix it and sell it back for 100...cheaper than a gunsmith. If I can't fix it, I'm stuck with it.

Yours look good compared to mine. I scraped black crayons out of mine when I finally took it apart and cleaned it. Runs like a top now. There was crap and carbon everywhere in the receiver that once removed solved the issues. Watch YouTube videos as the older ones go back together a little different than the new ones.

It could be that dirt got into the magazine tube, if you can open one end, I believe there is a pin that may be removable to allow access to the spring & tube, I's also pull the spring out somewhat, just not so far that its memory is lost.
When you had it apart, was the bolt cleaned, oiled and did you check its interaction, (sliding) in the receiver, age on these which I love enough to have 3 of, can raise up slight burrs and nicks that start binding after time. If you take it back apart, polish the bolt with a wire brush, (Dremel) or light sanding wheel.

Back
Top Bottom