• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why I buy RCBS Equipment!

Cmax Arms

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
These are copies of a email sent to and from RCBS. (they are self explanatory). So the next time you think " I'll save $10 bucks on those dies" (with only a 2 year warranty) maybe you should reconsider and buy RCBS! (with a Lifetime warranty)

Message I sent yesterday;
I just received a set of carbide 45 auto reloading dies in the gray box. If you need any number off of the box, I can get them when I get home tonight.
I always take the dies apart and clean and lube the dies. Well my daughter took the locking rings to play with I guess and now they are gone. I need to buy 3 locking rings. They are black with set screw 90 degrees onto the thread. How much do they cost?

thanks Chris

Then later yesterday the response;

Chris, I'm sending you the lock rings no charge. Have a great week.

Bill Reed
RCBS Customer Service
605 Oro Dam Blvd.
Oroville CA 95965
Customer Service Hours
Mon-Fri
6:30 am to 3:30 pm
www.rcbs.com

WOW! Cmax :cool:

Last edited:
yeah, and that's not the 1st time, my father got a 223 case stuck in a die 35 years ago. (when he was trying to learn, then got cancer, you know the rest) I had forgotten about it and when I set up the equipment a few months ago, I found it. I was reading the instructions for the RCBS dies and saw where it said if a case gets stuck in a die send it back to RCBS and we will remove it for you. Well I figured what the heck, I sent it to them and within 1 week a package shows up with a brand new die.....WOW....Cmax:cool:

yeah, and that's not the 1st time, my father got a 223 case stuck in a die 35 years ago. (when he was trying to learn, then got cancer, you know the rest) I had forgotten about it and when I set up the equipment a few months ago, I found it. I was reading the instructions for the RCBS dies and saw where it said if a case gets stuck in a die send it back to RCBS and we will remove it for you. Well I figured what the heck, I sent it to them and within 1 week a package shows up with a brand new die.....WOW....Cmax:cool:

thats awesome..sorry about your pop...

I've had the same response from RCBS with missing parts from a Jr press. They sent them free.

I've also had the same service from Hornady, Redding, Lee, and Lyman.

Yea that's great and good to know. I've been thinking about getting into some reloading so I may be in the market for equipment soon.

Back
Top Bottom