• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why ignore instead of being able to block??

huntin42

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Chris, GREAT DAY!
73   0
Reaction score
Without getting into details of a bad experience on here, why cant I block someone?
Have a guy that I set to ignore, but he's still sending me messages. I feel like we used to be able to block users on here. Is that no longer the case? If it continues, do you just report people, try to ignore it, etc...? Any suggestions welcomed.

Without getting into details of a bad experience on here, why cant I block someone?
Have a guy that I set to ignore, but he's still sending me messages. I feel like we used to be able to block users on here. Is that no longer the case? If it continues, do you just report people, try to ignore it, etc...? Any suggestions welcomed.

The ignore feature has always worked the same way. If you have an active PM with someone when you put them on ignore, they will still be able to respond that PM. If that's the case, simply delete the PM and select the option to ignore future messages.

It's pretty much the same thing.

If you go here once you're ignored someone, there will be options to adjust how it works.

Attachments

• Ignoring_Capture.PNG
    Ignoring_Capture.PNG
    30.9 KB · Views: 12
The ignore feature has always worked the same way. If you have an active PM with someone when you put them on ignore, they will still be able to respond that PM. If that's the case, simply delete the PM and select the option to ignore future messages.
It's pretty much the same thing.

If you go here once you're ignored someone, there will be options to adjust how it works.
Got it. I hadn't deleted the message thread yet. Should be handled now.
Thank you both!

Back
Top Bottom