• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why "I'll take it" doesn't mean a thing

When it comes to making deals on here, I never worry about anything as long as I see leggos or chickens in the avatar...if I dont see that, the negotiations will be in my my favor 100%. And thats not to crap on anyone who isnt there yet but I too have been burned one too many times for me to do anything else
You make a good point. Not a chicken or a lego amongst them.

When it comes to making deals on here, I never worry about anything as long as I see leggos or chickens in the avatar...if I dont see that, the negotiations will be in my my favor 100%. And thats not to crap on anyone who isnt there yet but I too have been burned one too many times for me to do anything else

I check the rating.

You make a good point. Not a chicken or a lego amongst them.

I understand your comments but there are some of us that have been here a while and don't do a heap of posting, or trading. My word has always been good and I intend to keep it that way.

I understand your comments but there are some of us that have been here a while and don't do a heap of posting, or trading. My word has always been good and I intend to keep it that way.
You're around enough to be recognizable. Heck, I still remember the thread where some dude designed your avatar.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom