• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why "I'll take it" doesn't mean a thing

Would implementing a rule that new members have to be on here for a certain period of time, with a minimum of posts and likes, help weed out the ones that aren't serious? I know that there aren't any guarantees with this, but it might help limit things to those who are truly serious buyers and/or sellers.

Just asking for a friend.......... :noidea:
anchor babies, they join and are guaranteed full benefits.

One shotgun forum i'm on you have to have 50 post ( i mean good post not just BS 3 word posts) before you can take part in the sell,sail,sale section or PM section. If you get caught answering an add you get vacation.

Don't know about all the other retards on here but my parents raised me right and my word still means something and I'm always as good as my word. Sometimes to a fault where it might even put me in a tough position. Be great if that was still the case with other folks, especially people entering deals.

If I say "I'll take it", consider it gone........
Depends on the sailor and whether they entertain higher bids. It happens. Thankfully hasn't happened too much to me. I agree. If I say "I'll take it", that means I'll take it at the price you posted.

That's going to make it impossible to run auctions.

The FALFILES has the same type rule. "I'll take it" means something. Here? Not a thing. If a higher bid comes in the sailor is free to renig on the deal up to the time and date for the meet previously agreed to.
They'll argue this statement...but we all know it's true

Back
Top Bottom