• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why "I'll take it" doesn't mean a thing

I may be wrong, but at least 98% of the members here are very decent. We can do without the rabble. This site would not feel a thing. It would only improve. But what do I know? I'm just another schmuck.
I agree. The other 2% is a 'in and out' membership disease that clearly effects the daily positive attitudes of the 98%. With that said...how does ODT manage, promote a positive forum as well as administer necessary public punishment equally?
imo...it starts with new member registration.
imo…ODT does not want a unhappy membership with its supporting opportunity vs the 2% negative disease based member.

I’ve only had 1 tell me that and back-out all that I’ve dealt with were upstanding folks . I think like it has been from the start take the good with the bad , at least it gives us somfing to rant bout:cool:

One of my welcher's actually did me a favor.... After doing the neckbeard tango via PM, where I let him negotiate me down by $400, he renigged when I asked him again for his receiving FFL's license. (Out of State buyer)

I sold it on gunbroker for full price in less than. 12 hours. $400 more for me.

While we are bitching and moaning: What about sellers that won't respond and/or close their threads? I have more issues w/ that than anything else over the last year or so!! And, then there was the seller that wouldn't meet me in the same city/county, on his time line... But, it was a super deal and I bet he got a higher offer/auction bid? palmettomoon palmettomoon :boink:

Back
Top Bottom