• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why in the Hell don't they call Covid what it really is?????

awh shucks DD you done let the cat outta the bag..........
embellishment, if I may indulge, recycled military made bioweapons perhaps??
remember the movie about chimera and valerathon?? RX pukes gonna make it look like they saved the day, in all along shall we say............

Can't call it what it is because,...the powers that be are scared. It would mean war. World War. We got are hands full with the arabs, Russia would side with China, checkmate. We can't handle multi theater of that scale.

I think it should be re-branded as "Weaponized Respiratory Virus " "Socioeconomic Pandemic Weapon" or some such techno-term so it sounds official and serious to the lay person.

Is there a write up of patient zero in the US or Italy? It still seems shrouded in a fog of uncertainty as to who and when. While respiratory diseases can and do spread wildly, there certainly could have been some spikes here and there if weaponization was a goal.

images (5).jpeg

Whoa to you oh earth and sea, for the devil sends the the beast with wrath for he knows the time is short. Let those who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number. It’s number is six hundred and sixty six.

Maiden for breakfast!!! I blast maiden on my workout playlist everyday!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom