• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is black powder darn near dead?

PaleoPlanet is a primitive Skills forum, based on Tapatalk. I think I subscribed to this one because of its name and what it is about. Anyway, I think all tactical gear looks like and feels like ****and has no soul, those who waste (yes, waste) their hard earned currency on stocked removed knives, instead of hand forged ones, are crazy, in addition to having no blood, sweat, tears, soul, or character put in to the making of stock removed knives. If you really want to be a real woodsman, quit being lazy and ignorant and conplaining about weak **** such as "it's too long to reload" or "it's outdated" (a most repulsive remark), and get with the game. I am disappointed with a lot of hunters and outdoorsman today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

PaleoPlanet is a primitive Skills forum, based on Tapatalk. I think I subscribed to this one because of its name and what it is about. Anyway, I think all tactical gear looks like and feels like ****and has no soul, those who waste (yes, waste) their hard earned currency on stocked removed knives, instead of hand forged ones, are crazy, in addition to having no blood, sweat, tears, soul, or character put in to the making of stock removed knives. If you really want to be a real woodsman, quit being lazy and ignorant and conplaining about weak **** such as "it's too long to reload" or "it's outdated" (a most repulsive remark), and get with the game. I am disappointed with a lot of hunters and outdoorsman today.

I have to agree with you on most points. I'd rather be shooting my 40 caliber flintlock than any other firearm I own.

Well, alrighty, then.

Would something like these trapdoors work?

Not really.

I'm thinking something that shoots pistol caliber ammo, 9mm or .45 for example, but is engineered to look like an early 19th century percussion-cap muzzle-stuffer. Sure, the lockwork would have to be different, but they could disguise it to make the gun look like it wasn't a breech-loading cartridge-using gun.
images

There's something about "...primitive Skills forum, based on Tapatalk" that just doesn't seem right.

Back
Top Bottom