• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is it at Walmart...

True, but Target always seemed so much nicer and less ghetto before it closed here.
About 2 years ago my wife got a Target gift card in the mail for $300.00. It was part of some class action settlement she signed on to. So we went on down to the one in Brunswick which was closest to us at the time. That one is one of the Bonner stores with a grocery side. But when we walked through there it didn't take long for us to realize they didn't have **** for selections. It's like everything there was geared toward single college student types. I didn't think it could get worse than Walmart but it can.
I get your point though. It was less ghetto feeling there but still not worth it.

True, but Target always seemed so much nicer and less ghetto before it closed here.
Tarjettè was THE place to go if you wanted to see hot 20 somethings in their natural habitat. Walmart is where you go to see water buffalo pushing carts full of cheese puffs and Sam's Sodas after they bought their clothes at the Baby GAP.

Been there...done that....

View attachment 2198099
I have never let my kids do that in public. My youngest tried it once at an IHOP in Warner Robins when she was maybe 2. I picked her up and took her to the car. Took about 10 minutes for her to work it out but she did and we went back in. I'm just not gonna put up with that.

Tarjettè was THE place to go if you wanted to see hot 20 somethings in their natural habitat. Walmart is where you go to see water buffalo pushing carts full of cheese puffs and Sam's Sodas after they bought their clothes at the Baby GAP.
That is the most accurate comparison I've ever heard of between Target and Walmart.

I solved my kids bad public behaviour at Walmart. The plastic spatulas from Kroger were breaking on their asses and not really getting the point across. Walmart had the old school wooden ones, got the job done.

There's always one little kid screaming at the top of their lungs continuously ? Seriously every time I go there's some screeching ass little kid that clearly needs a good ass beating. And why is it their parents don't seem to give a ****? Like if they don't acknowledge it the kid is just gonna stop. Some kids need those damn shock collars for dog trainig.
You are a man after my own heart.

I still remember,I was shopping at Roses years ago. This kid kept acting up and Dad said, "one more time and I'm taking you outside and spank you in front of everyone".
Well the kid didn't listen and Dad took him outside, between the Entrance and Exit doors. He pulled the boys pants down, put him over his knee and put a hurting on him. No one said a word. The boy was very vocal.

I was in one the other day,kid was throwing the candy on the floor and mama throwing it back on shelf,she looked at me and said I don’t know what to do with him.i said you could start my whooping his ass she looked like I had **** slapped her.

Back
Top Bottom