• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is it at Walmart...

Bernie Mac had a bit about you could always see a kid getting their ass beat at Walmart. I looked for it, but could not find it today. I let my youngest son watch it one time and told him that's what Walmarts were for. Every time I would ask him if he wanted to go to Walmart after that, he would yell no way and run to his mom.

Bernie Mac had a bit about you could always see a kid getting their ass beat at Walmart. I looked for it, but could not find it today. I let my youngest son watch it one time and told him that's what Walmarts were for. Every time I would ask him if he wanted to go to Walmart after that, he would yell no way and run to his mom.
James Gregory has a few good bits about kids and ass whooping on YouTube.

I solved my kids bad public behaviour at Walmart. The plastic spatulas from Kroger were breaking on their asses and not really getting the point across. Walmart had the old school wooden ones, got the job done.
Good to know I'm not the only one who employed the wooden spoon/spatulas. Those things work like a charm.

Walmart = hell to the naw. I will not set foot in one unless I have no other option... which typically only occurs when I'm at my hunting lease in South Alabama and then it's like Holly ****

LMAO! Very funny. To this very day my nephew (29 years old) will get a funny, scared look on his face if he sees me with a fly swatter. (I never spanked him with one but my brother did).

And to the point of public shaming, my mother was tops. She was a real "Southeren" genteel lady raising three towheaded hooligans (sometimes). Before we would go into a store she'd turn those steel grey eyes on us and under her breath declare, "Little boys, let me tell you one thing.....if you embarrass me in this store, I'll embarrass you." 99.999% of the time that was 'nuff said.

Walmart = hell to the naw. I will not set foot in one unless I have no other option... which typically only occurs when I'm at my hunting lease in South Alabama and then it's like Holly ****
Go to one in Western Kentucky and you'll happily skip into the one in Southern Alabama.

LMAO! Very funny. To this very day my nephew (29 years old) will get a funny, scared look on his face if he sees me with a fly swatter. (I never spanked him with one but my brother did).

And to the point of public shaming, my mother was tops. She was a real "Southeren" genteel lady raising three towheaded hooligans (sometimes). Before we would go into a store she'd turn those steel grey eyes on us and under her breath declare, "Little boys, let me tell you one thing.....if you embarrass me in this store, I'll embarrass you." 99.999% of the time that was 'nuff said.

Man, I hated "the look"! After I got it, I knew when we got in the car, shyte was gunna git real!

Back
Top Bottom