• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is it at Walmart...

Tarjettè was THE place to go if you wanted to see hot 20 somethings in their natural habitat. Walmart is where you go to see water buffalo pushing carts full of cheese puffs and Sam's Sodas after they bought their clothes at the Baby GAP.
This guy knows what's up. But I'll add that the metaphor doesn't just apply to 20 something's.

If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have wasted time at the bar. I'd just walk around Target with a puppy.

LMAO!
And to the point of public shaming, my mother was tops. She was a real "Southeren" genteel lady raising three towheaded hooligans (sometimes). Before we would go into a store she'd turn those steel grey eyes on us and under her breath declare, "Little boys, let me tell you one thing.....if you embarrass me in this store, I'll embarrass you." 99.999% of the time that was 'nuff said.

You haven't been shamed until your momma snatches you up in the middle of Sunday morning service, duck walks you down the aisle to the outside, and has an "attitude adjustment session."

AND THEN takes you back inside, walks you back down the aisle and PLOPS you down in the pew, and dares you to move a finger.

We didn't have no "kiddie church" to show out in, back in the day,

Back
Top Bottom