• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHY IS OUTDOOR TRADER ONLY IN GEORGIA?

1674395509812.png

There’s “Robins” and then there’s Dobbins.
With the corridor in between pretty much giving us such luminaries as Stacy Nobrains, Jon Asshat, Raffy Warnuts, etc to turn the state blue DESPITE how the rest of the state votes.....excluding of course those bastions of conservatism in urban Albany, Savannah and Columbus.....and yes.....I jest...

To be fair if your in south GA and a buyer is in Blue Ridge u may as well be national. You’ll probably have to ship item…….. I’m in Peoples Republic of NY and I laugh when you complain about Atlanta and Macon. You guys have no idea how lucky (FREE) you are. I’m bouncing around on here because my wife and I or considering a move to N Ga. Blue Ridge perhaps. Most states ( not all) seems to have a large metropolitan area that influences elections. We have NY City and to a lesser extent Albany Buffalo and Rochester. The rest of our state is Alabama. Geographically we are red. By voting population we are very dark blue……….. Hopefully my Bills will be playing in Atlanta next week!!!!!!!

To be fair if your in south GA and a buyer is in Blue Ridge u may as well be national. You’ll probably have to ship item…….. I’m in Peoples Republic of NY and I laugh when you complain about Atlanta and Macon. You guys have no idea how lucky (FREE) you are. I’m bouncing around on here because my wife and I or considering a move to N Ga. Blue Ridge perhaps. Most states ( not all) seems to have a large metropolitan area that influences elections. We have NY City and to a lesser extent Albany Buffalo and Rochester. The rest of our state is Alabama. Geographically we are red. By voting population we are very dark blue……….. Hopefully my Bills will be playing in Atlanta next week!!!!!!!
Blue ridge is getting pretty full. How do people from out of state keep finding blue ridge vs anywhere else?

Back
Top Bottom