• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is this truck so cheap?

if you "zoom the list" with rebeccawilliams923{at}gmail*com as a search string. You'll find the same truck and the same ad running across the country.

If you respond. They'll tell you a story. In the military, or It was the deceased sons car etc. They won't meet. They want to ship the car to you. They want you send money via EBAY or something else just as fishy and you'll never see your money or the truck.

Go ahead send them an e-mail just for entertainment. Tell them that you work for the airlines and can have cash in hand for picking up the car in any city tomorrow. $100 bucks says they'll have some story about why they can't do that

if you "zoom the list" with rebeccawilliams923{at}gmail*com as a search string. You'll find the same truck and the same ad running across the country.

If you respond. They'll tell you a story. In the military, or It was the deceased sons car etc. They won't meet. They want to ship the car to you. They want you send money via EBAY or something else just as fishy and you'll never see your money or the truck.

Go ahead send them an e-mail just for entertainment. Tell them that you work for the airlines and can have cash in hand for picking up the car in any city tomorrow. $100 bucks says they'll have some story about why they can't do that
Yes... I did this with a CJ a few years ago. It was actually fun

It's fun to push their buttons. Earlier this year I had offer to fly me to Florida to look at a car, ran out of time to find out what the scam was.

Back
Top Bottom