• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why kids are clueless

It’s not really going to matter with the way people are fused to their phones, they have all the information in the world at their fingertips. Unless of course you don’t have your phone. Elon musk says we are already cyborgs but the information transfer is just really slow and I believe he is correct.

Once people’s brains are jacked into the internet in real time they will be light years ahead anyone who isn’t. It’s only a matter of time.

The private school our kids attended were diagramming sentences in the first grade.

it’s amazing what can happen when the troublemaker kids are eliminated from the classroom, and discipline and accountability are taught .

Wow, I remember diagramming sentences in HS English class. It really helped, but it was a pain in the butt to draw those lines to make them fit on a narrow sheet of paper. LOL

It’s not really going to matter with the way people are fused to their phones, they have all the information in the world at their fingertips. Unless of course you don’t have your phone. Elon musk says we are already cyborgs but the information transfer is just really slow and I believe he is correct.

Once people’s brains are jacked into the internet in real time they will be light years ahead anyone who isn’t. It’s only a matter of time.
Yes and no.

being able to access all
The information on the planet in two seconds is great. But you still have to be able to think for yourself and use logic and solve problems.
Google won’t ever be able to do that for you

Back
Top Bottom